This easy recipe for the best taco soup calls for every day pantry ingredients and can be made on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. So simple, so delicious!
My solace is that I haven’t left you completely hanging. This奶油黑豆炸玉米饼汤, while obviously not a classic taco soup, is wildly delicious. And is probably the reason I’ve been a little lazy getting a real, live taco soup recipe posted.
But today’s the day. And honestly, as simple as this taco soup is, it’s been worth the wait. Using every day pantry ingredients (and a quick-easy homemade taco seasoning), it comes together really fast and can be made on the stovetop or in the slow cooker.
Like any good taco-style soup or chili, the flavor gets better with time, which makes this an excellent make-ahead soup or freezer meal. Yep, it freezes great.
- Beans:sub in or out beans of your choice – white beans, black beans, some of my kids would say no beans (don’t listen to them); my favorite lineup is a can of red kidney beans and a can of pinto beans
- 肉汤：you can decrease the amount of broth for a thicker soup, but keep in mind that the longer it cooks (both on the stove and in the slow cooker) the more it will thicken and reduce. You can always add broth in at the end to thin it out a little.
- Heat:chili powder and green chiles vary in spicy heat, so use a chili powder you enjoy the taste of (and isn’t too spicy for your family if that’s a concern) and buy green chiles according to your heat preference (mild, medium, or hot)
你无法击败这个炸玉米饼汤的简单性和美味性。这真的是最好的。我已经冻结了几个批次and every time we reheat it for dinner, I’m over on my little stool exclaiming how yummy it is and my family’s looking at me like I’m slightly crazy since I did the same thing the week before. Like, “Yep, we got it mom, you really like this soup.”
这个版本真的是我曾经拥有过的最好的炸玉米饼汤。在一些简单的调味料中削减预先包装的炸玉米饼调味料使得所有差异。建模调料概况后this much-loved taco recipewas definitely the right way to pursue this taco soup. I hope you love it as much as I do!
- 1/2 to 1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 cup chicken or beef broth (see note)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (see note)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- Stovetop:in a 6-quart pot, brown the ground beef with the salt and pepper until cooked through, breaking the meat into small pieces as it cooks. Drain grease. To the pot add the remaining ingredients except the corn and toppings. Stir well. Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes (or up to 30 minutes). Stir in the corn and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper, if needed, and serve with toppings of choice.
- 慢炖锅：in a 10- or 12-inch skillet, brown the ground beef with the salt and pepper until cooked through, breaking the meat into small pieces as it cooks. Drain grease. You can add the beef to the slow cooker now or wait and add it in at the end with the frozen corn. To the insert of a slow cooker add all the remaining ingredients except the corn and toppings. Stir well. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Stir in the corn (and meat, if it was reserved until later) and heat through on high. Season to taste with salt and pepper, if needed, and serve with toppings of choice.
肉汤：肉汤将这个食谱与一个分开汤而不是A.辣椒。一杯肉汤是我的甜蜜点 - 你可以或多或少地补充你想要汤的厚/瘦。
预先提示：this soup tastes delicious served immediately, but it tastes even better the next day (and it freezes great).